Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Monday!

Here it is Monday morning.... I am still having stomach issues...... Was up most of the night because of it...... I do seem to have my regular amount of energy though..... I've already fed the dog, chickens, birds, and cat.... I've vacuumed the living room, and scrubbed the kitchen floor...... All I have left to do is clean my bathroom, scoop the cat box and empty the dishwasher...... I was going to hang laundry out on the line, but my clothes pins are frozen in the snow...... So everything will get hung in the basement....... It is sunny out today and to be 44*......

Scott took care of the barn this morning without me....... He was up late last night, about 11 or so..... Waiting to find out what the Nascar officials were going to do...... I guess they decided to postpone it after running only 21 laps...... So I've got to record it today for him......

The house is quiet right now..... Scottie's in bed for the day...... Tony, Darren, & Scott are all working..... TJ's in school..... Colton is relaxing watching Tom & Jerry.......

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: