Monday, February 11, 2008

Well Saturday evening we took Colton out to eat, then back to his house.... I was ready for some peace & quite....

Sunday we got up early & went to Enola for the fuel oil we purchased out of the news paper..... Jeff ended up driving, his truck is bigger and we were able to get 4 - 55 gallon drums, all the tools, and the 1 tank.... We do need to go back down, theres about 140 gallons still down there, but the $150.00 pump we bought died already.... So Scott has to try to find time and take that back.....

Last night we went to Jeff & Deb's for supper..... She made chicken pot pie..... It was so good.... I took my laptop along, since they recently got DSL and a wireless router..... it was so nice... I updated a lot of things I wouldn't have normally done at my house with dial up...

Today will be filled woth cleaning, and keeping an eye on the animals, it is soooo cold! I think I'll make a venision stew for tonight with some biscuits..... Have a great day!

No comments: