Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!

I had a very nice Valentine's day...... Scott brought me home a card, a heart box of Hershey kisses, a box of junior mints, and a TY beanie baby...... I got him a card.... and we got each of the boys a card and a box of chocolates.....

I got a lot done yesterday..... So today I only have laundry, run the dishwasher, and clean the bathroom...... Although I do need to go over the kitchen floor again, Jeff walked in with muddy boots......

Scott goes today at 1:45 for his stress test..... He was kinda grumpy this morning, without his coffee...... Tomorrow he goes for his skidloader..... He's so excited..... Then Sunday we will finish getting that fuel oil from over the mountain......

Sunday is also the Daytona 500! I can't wait!

Well have a great day! Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: