Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snow this morning!

Well we woke up to snow on the ground this morning! Atleast it's not to cold out.... about 32*.... Colton and I took Scott to work this morning, incase we want to run to the store later.... Not gonna happen if the plows don't come out..... LOL!

Tony and Scottie are up early and gone already..... I guess they went to look at a house to buy.... They are trying to make it big in real estate..... I guess Tony will be gone all day.... After he's done looking at that house, he made plans to go cut firewood somewhere.... then he agreed to run his boss (whose amish) to York this evening....

I'm not sure what Darren's plans are for today.... He's still sleeping... Go figuare! LOL!

I have a few loads of laundry to get done and hang in the basement, vacuum & dust Scott and I's bedroom, and swiffer the kitchen floor.....

Well that's all for now! Have a great Saturday!

No comments: