Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am sick....... again.....

Well once again, I'm sick...... Awoke suddenly in the middle of the night, stomach issues...... By morning I was a feeling a little better..... So I got my shower and headed to Shermans Dale.... There was a bridal show in Mechanicsburg that Jessica wanted me to go to with her...... After we got there, my stomach started up again..... run to the bathroom...... We started walking around again, and it got worse.... I almost passed out..... I got really cold, but my face was hot, Jessica said my face turned completely white..... I also could not hear anything at that moment..... After a minute, I was able to make my way back the bathroom...... We ended up leaving early, I couldn't take it anymore...... I called home, Darren drove Scott to Shermans Dale, to drive me home...... Now I'm on the couch in my jammies, eating crackers...... I did go to the barn, just had to see my babies!

So anyhow, I'm getting off here..... Have a great rest of the day.......

No comments: