Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snowy, Lazy Day

It's one of those days...... No school today, so that means no TJ, and Colton's Mom stayed home, so no Colton..... Scott & Tony are both at work..... Scottie is sleeping for a few more hours...... And Darren is in and out..... He has a friend over......

We've got a few inches of snow out there already, supposed to turn to ice this evening......

I havn't got a whole lot done today...... All Scottie's laundry is washed and hanging down stairs, Scott & I's towels are washed and in the dryer (racks are full, and I need a towel soon for my shower)..... Cat box is scooped, and bathroom is swept..... Dishes are done & counters are clean...... and I have a pork roast in the oven..... We will also be having baked potatoes & green beans.......

At 4:30 or 5 I'll head to the barn for evening feeding....... This way Scott doesn't have to worry about it when he gets home tonight..... We will have hay to unload.......

Well headed to look at this weeks sales flyers! Trying to save money! Stay warm!

1 comment:

Kindred Nutmeg said...

Wow you certainly are on top of things.. Bravo

KC