Thursday, February 21, 2008

WOW is it COLD!!!!

Well it was 8* this morning when I headed out to the barn... Scott was leaving at that time, he had to be to work at 6..... I guess we'll be seeing a storm tomorrow.... Again! Not sure when I'll get some grocery shopping done..... I am making my list and going through coupons today....

I will also organize my cubboards and pantry shelves.... Kinda take inventory of what I have and need.....

Most of my work is done for the day already.... All animal chores are done, laundry is washed and hanging on the racks, dishwasher is done, counters & table are cleaned off, and the living room is vacuumed.... So all I have left is swiffering the kitchen floor, clean my bathroom, and scoop the cat box....

Last night we had ham slices, fried potatoes, and broccoli in cheese sauce for supper.... Tonight we will have boneless ribs, mashed potatoes, not sure what for veggie yet, and maybe a salad....

After supper I put our laundry away, then went out and helped burn trash..... We had about 200 feed bags from the barn, then about 6 bags from the house (it's been too windy to burn).... after that Scott taught me how to drive the skidloader.... It was fun, and easy!

Well that's all for now.... Have a great Thursday.... *atleast the sun is shining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your way of meal preps. You are on the ball. I don't need that now its only me and hubby. You seem to REALLY LOVE farm life. You are young yet. Randal still wants too but I am not so young to enjoy the work involved. Enjoy the storm, as I write, it is here.