Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The sun is shining; the birds are chirping.....

But it is COLD out there..... I was a bit shocked!...... It's about 14* out there..... BRRRRR!

Anyhow, we have been busy here..... Saturday Scott finally got his skidloader..... that's been his dream since we moved here almost 2 years ago..... Thanks to our friend Jeff, it was all made possible..... I will post pics when I get them taken...... We spent the rest of the day Saturday cleaning out the barn..... We were tired after that..... In bed by 9PM!!!!

Sunday morning Scott & Jeff went to Harrisburg to get the rest of the fuel oil we bought.....We now have a full fuel oil tank!! I cleaned, did laundry, etc..... In the afternoon we went to Jeff & Deb's for the Daytona 500...... We made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green bean cassarole.

Monday & Tuesday were full of regular cleaning, barn chores, etc.... etc..... Although I was fighting a computer virus until last night...... Thanks to Deb's Dad..... We got it all taken care of.....

Today I have to finish some laundry, load & run the dishwasher, scrub the kitchen floor (thanks to the boys!), and I want to get my computer "cleaned" out..... by saving pics, songs, etc to cd's.......

I am making ham steaks, mashed potatoes, and broccoli in cheese sauce for supper....

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: