Friday, March 7, 2008

WOW, it's been a while!

Sorry it's been so long since I wrote.... Between being sick, then my computer went nuts with a virus! The past 2 days or so it's been working pretty good!

We've had some nice weather this week..... I was able to get laundry out 3 days! Makes it nice...... Nothing smells better than clothes from outside!

Darlene had her baby yesterday at 3:01 in the afternoon...... baby Lauryn weighed in at 7lbs 10ozs and measured at 20 1/2 inches long...... a full head of black hair.....

Tomorrow Colton goes to get signed up for T~ball..... I still can't believe he is old enough to play ball, and go to school in a few months......

Well I must jump off here, bed early tonight..... Scott's boss will be here at 4am to pick him up.... they are headed out towards Ohio for a service call...... Please pray for safe travels...... Thanks....

Have a great night...... Will update more tomorrow, when I have more time!

No comments: