Thursday, March 20, 2008

My computer is FIXED!!!!

It's been a "trying" couple of weeks with this computer! It is finally fixed and working great!

We have been so busy around here..... We bought a small trailer load of hay Saturday (8 round bales) at $35 / bale..... Then we bought 2 round bales of straw for bedding..... 1 of those bales is gone already..... The big cattle pen got a complete clean out...... We have also cleaned out a nice big spot in the upper part of the barn for my meat chickens...... Lilly got a new rope, she broke her old one Saturday...... and Bear got a new chain.....

The weather hasn't been to bad around here..... A day or so of rain here and there..... But mostly still able to get most of my laundry dried outside...... Today we have 20 ~ 30 mph winds, with gusts up to 45mph..... I will attempt some laundry outside......

Well I really must run..... I'm headed for a shower.... then get to the rest of my cleaning..... I have a "new friend" coming from Loysville.... We met online, and she is interested in eggs..... She is coming at 11:00.....

So until next time; Bye!

No comments: