Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

Hard to believe it's Jan 1, 2009. WOW, where did 2008 go?

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Seems I've been in a vehicle for 2 weeks straight. LOL. Between shopping for the holidays & traveling to see my family in Kentucky. Which by the way was a great time. Scott & I each got a new tattoo, my sister does them. We LOVE them. Had a great time playing my Mom's new Wii. And I got to spend time with my 2 nieces. It was a quick trip, wish we would have had more time.

Now we are back home. And I am just as tired. LOL. I shopped Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday for CHRISTmas gifts for my boys. Then cleaned my butt off, getting ready for our CHRISTmas with the boys. Scottie never showed up, which upset us, but hey life moves on. So New Years Eve was great. We had WAY to much food, of course. Darren & Tony were VERY happy with all their gifts. Tony, Nikki, & Rylin stayed the night. By 12:30 we were all in bed & asleep.

Today, we "relaxed" this morning. Then went to Scott's Mom's for lunch. WAY to much food again, go figuare. We hung out for a while, Brian played the piano for us. After we came home, Darren & Scott fixed Darren's car, and I started cleaning. Vacuumed, laundry, cleaned bird cages, dishes, & wrote out our 2009 budget. Now we are relaxing, and watching t.v.

Tomorrow I will pay a few bills. Make a few phone calls. Combine 2 freezers into 1, to save electric. I will track everything that's in the freezer, cubboards, and on my canning shelves so I know what I need to buy & stock up on. I'll also have Colton tomorrow.

Well that's all for now. Until another time, Have a great one.

No comments: