Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas....

Can't believe it's that time of year again.... Where does the time go.... I finished our Christmas shopping Saturday.... WalMart was CRAZY.... I'll never do that again (wait, yeah I probably will.... LOL).... I still have my 3 boys to finish, but we will be doing Christmas with them on New Years Eve....

We're getting last minute things together for our trip.... For those of you who don't know, Scott & I are headed out to Kentucky to spend the Holiday with my family.... We leave tomorrow night, and will be home on Sunday....

We celebrated "early" with Scott's family.... Yesterday we had a "nontraditional" Christmas lunch and a great time of visiting.... We had Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Green Bean Casserole.... Ginger Cake & Pumpkin Pie for dessert.... MMmmmm GOOD.....

So anyhow, until I write again.... Have a very Merry CHRISTmas....

No comments: