Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 days.... till Christmas....

I am no where near ready.... I have a bunch of shopping to finish.... I was going to head out today & do some of that, but I have a headache.... and didn't feel like taking Scott to work this morning... So I guess maybe tomorrow or Saturday....

I also have an order for a few rice bags.... so I have to get on that....

Yesterday we were without power for about 3 hours.... the pole in my yard was on fire.... ice must have made it short out....

Guess since I am not going shopping today, I will jsut get my housework done.... I have a bunch that needs done.... dishes, scrub the bathroom, scoop the catbox, laundry, dust, vacuum, and check for cob webs..... We'll see how much I actually get done.... LOL...

Have a great day....

No comments: