Thursday, December 4, 2008

I had the BEST birthday EVER!!!!!

I have the BEST family & friends ever....

My hubby got me a GREAT birthday card.... he always does, he's great at picking cards.... always makes me cry....

All of my kids came up to see me & visit (of course I'm sure the free food had something to do with that.... LOL).... Jeff, Deb, Kaitie, Alan, TJ, Scott's Mom & Brian also was over....

Supper was ham, baked mac & cheese, baked beans, mashed taters, and red beets.... then of course spice cake & vanilla ice cream....

I received several MySpace comments (including a bunch from my Mama).... then lots of phone calls (my Dad & I talked for a while)....

I received lots of great gifts.... the Metz's went way above & beyond what they should have.... But I'm not complaining.... LOL....

So anyhow, I'm off here for the evening.... I'm beat.... Thanks to everyone who made my day special.... I'm 29 for only 364 days..... LOL...

No comments: