Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm no longer a student....

I made the final decision last night.... I canceled my classes that were set to start in a month.... I was stressing out about stupid stuff really.... But if I'm constantly thinking, "am I going to pass this?".... "is this right?".... "can I make the payment every month?" $328 a month is a lot of money to come up with....

So after hours of talking to Scott & a couple friends about this.... I decided to "quit"....

I know I've upset a couple people, but this is my life, and like Scott said if I wasn't happy then do what I want....

So I still babysit Colton until the end of August.... then I can go do whatever I want.... there's a few headstarts and/or daycares that I could apply at.... But until then, I need to find something to occupy my time....

So if I've upset you or "let you down" I'm sorry.... but life still goes on, and I will be fine....

No comments: