Friday, January 23, 2009

.... TGIF ....

I am soooo glad it's Friday. Guess I can't complain to much, this week has been fairly decent. With the exception of yesterday. The weather has been warming up this week, and today we could see close to 50*, and lots of sunshine.

Tuesday Evening; Tony & Nikki brought Rylin up & we did some sledding. A couple hours, then we called it quits due to the wind. (I did post photo's, I'm sure most of you have seen those).

Wednesday; I did a lot around the house, and Scott came home early from work (4:00). After Colton left, we went to Loysville for supper, gas, & bread. Then home for relaxing.

Thursday; We were up @ 2:00A.M. and getting things ready for Scott to head to work. He pulled out of the driveway @ 2:40, and I went back to bed, way to early to stay up for the day. So anyhow I got up to face the day @ 6ish. An early morning visit from a neighbor ruined my whole day @ that point. He told me that our "friend" Kevin was in jail. As we talked on the porch, somethings came out about what Kevin has been saying to people, at that point I was "seeing red". So anyhow, my day "sucked" after that. Colton left early. Scott didn't get home until 8:30P.M. We talked for a while about the days "events", bed at 10:00P.M.

Today; I'm so glad it's Friday. Scott is getting ready to head out to work now. I will have Colton today, and he has school (he's gone from 10:45 ~ 3:50). I have some things to accomplish today. ~make a few phone calls ~dishes ~laundry ~vacuum the whole house ~bird cages ~clean off the front porch. We may go over to Scott's bear hunting buddies tonight for a cook out. We'll see....

Well I'm off here for now. Have a great weekend. Cold weather on it's way back.

No comments: