Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7.... How's your resolution coming?

We're doing awesome on our resolution.

I am researching a lot on ways to get free food, toiletries, cleaning products, etc.... I've been going to individual "name brand" web sites requesting coupons, free samples, etc.... (just learned about doing this today).... I do need to find out if our local stores will accept printed coupons.... *if anyone has any other tips, please let me know*....

I have started getting our milk fresh, through an amish neighbor.... for $1 / 1/2 gallon.... which saves me $1 each time as compared to buying it at the grocery store....

We are also considering downgrading the dish programing & the phone features.... Not sure, we'll see.....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Michelle! Cute site! You just reminded me that I wanted to sign-up for name brand coupons too. :) Have a great day.
~Ashley {AKA: Still Learning on HT}