Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday.

Well here it is Sunday morning....

Thought I'd be happier than I am.... but the game last night, kinda ruined that.... the Panthers couldn't play their way out of a paper bag.... really it was that bad.... but hey, whatever.... their season is over.... Now I don't care who wins any of the games....

But anyhow.... I went to the grocery store Friday.... they had a few good sales, and the weather forecast didn't look good for the weekend.... So I went, bought what was exactly on my list, had coupons for everything.... still spent $18..... I made a wonderful venison stew & homemade bread for supper that night.... YUMMY..... then we went out on the 4wheeler to feed the deer & change memory cards in the trail camera.... (we won't talk about Brian scarring the crap out of me, LOL)...

Saturday.... we lazied around most of the morning.... then we started baths (takes time when there's 2 of us) , then Darren came up..... We had to go to Scott's mom's.... Scott worked on her computer (it runs a lot faster now, and better stay that way).... it was a fun time up there.... anyhow, back home..... Darren and I went to the garage to the freezer.... and Scott started the charcoal in the grill.... we made steaks & seasoned potatoes.... again, YUMMY.... played Monopoly (the here & now version).... and watched football.... then my game came on.... Kevin & Scottie showed up about the same times.... I won't talk about the game, since I already did....

Now today is Sunday.... I've fed the animals, and have laundry started.... I have dishes, vacuuming, & dusting to do.... maybe I'll get motivated soon.... I should one of the boys or Kevin & have them grab me a newspaper.... I want coupons....

Make it a great one....

No comments: