Tuesday, January 13, 2009

House is done..

Yesterday I worked hard at getting this whole house done. It's so nice now. No longer do I feel like the walls are closing in. I do have a few little things to finish in the office, but I'm waiting on Scott to hang another shelf.

So, since I did all that work yesterday I had nothing to do today. 1 load of laundry, a few dishes, made egg salad. I have chicken breast, baked potatoes, & corn going for supper. On a down side I have one of the biggest headaches I've had in awhile. Not sure why.

While supper is finishing Scott is off to feed his deer & bring in the memory card out of his trail camera. He loves to do that, and to be honest, I really enjoy riding out there with him & seeing all the photo's when we get back.

Tonight I think I'll settle in and read.

1 comment:

Dana Clover said...

Nothing to do?
Wanna come to my house??

;)