Friday, January 16, 2009

Another pot of soup...

This cold winter weather has me craving soup all the time. Yesterday I made homemade tomato soup. It was okay, but needs a little tweaking. I'll master it next time. Today is beef veggie simmering on the stove. I've been "stealing" spoonfuls every time I walk past, LOL.

This week has been nicely productive for myself. Monday of course I tore the house apart and put it all back together again. Yesterday I finished the office. Finally for the 1st time since we've moved in, it is in order. Scott hung my shelves up, so I was able to display my Stephen King books the way I wanted to. We've had some great meals this week....
  • Tuesday: Baked Chicken Breast, with baked potatoes & corn...
  • Wednesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs & homemade bread (sauce & meatballs were both homemade)
  • Thursday: Homemade Tomato soup & Toasted Cheese
YUMMY...

I am hoping to get some photo's uploaded here soon. Blogspot has been giving me issues with that.

So anyhow, it's Friday... Have a great weekend....

No comments: