Sunday, June 1, 2008

80* and Sunny....

Yes, that's the forecast for today...... A perfect day for the flea market..... But we are home.... We have so much to do around here.....

I have some house work to get done, a few loads of laundry..... Then garden work.... Scott is going to "retill" the garden..... I am hoping to get most of everything in today..... I do need to get more mushroom soil......

Yesterday, Scott worked till 4..... While he worked Darren and I went over the mountain.... He wanted to get his lip repierced.... while we were there I had the guy change my nose ring..... the old one kept trying to fall out..... At 5:30 we went to Dale & Lori's..... It was great..... It had been a long time since we "hung out"...... We had burgers and sausages.... chips.... and salads..... Scott & Dale played holy board..... Lori & I just visited..... Then came the topic of having a fire.... All their wood was wet, so we came to our place..... Had a HUGE fire..... it was awesome..... They are coming over at some point today, for more hanging out.....

Well, the cattle are "screaming"..... so I guess that means we should go feed..... Have a great Sunday.....

No comments: