Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday......

Well it is Friday..... I am excited! Why? I have no idea.... this week has been a little trying to say the least.... between the heat, Colton's attitude, Darren's trip to Ocean City, and just basic stuff, I'm ready for the weekend....

Last night we set up a small chicken coop & fencing for the rest of the chickens that were at the barn..... Now ALL my chickens are on this side of the house....

Today I have only a few things to do.... ~dishes ~vacuum ~laundry ~mow ~and possibly organize the basement...... I will also be without phone/internet at some point today.... Embarq is coming out today to replace the lines from the pole to the house.... Lets hope I have faster internet connection when they're all done......

Well I really should get a jump on my things to do.... I have TJ here today, let's hope her and Colton can play nice together..... I'm not in the mood to use timeout today..... LOL!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: