Saturday, June 28, 2008

Guess I better give an update.....

Since I kinda got yelled at by my Mama for not updating......

It has been a busy couple of weeks..... We've gotten over the shock of having to move, and of course are diving in head first looking for a place..... Scott spoke with a real estate agent last evening.... We may look into buying our own place.....

The wedding was nice last week..... Such a wonderful time....

This past week has been full of rain.... almost everyday..... I'm not complaining though, the garden needs it..... We finally got the garden done.... oh wait I still have cucumbers to get in.... maybe I can work on that today..... We started picking peas already..... That's something else I need to work on today.....

Today I was supposed to go to a horse show.... TJ's first ever..... but Scott took the truck this morning.... So I'll be home all day..... oh well..... that's not all bad, with gas prices the way the are.....

Well, I'm done updating for now.... Just not really in the mood for it today..... LOL.... unti lnext time..... Make it a great Saturday..........

No comments: