Thursday, June 5, 2008

2" of rain in 2 days.......

Yes that's right.... 2" in 2 days.... Everything is pretty wet.... But here come the 90's.... Everything will dry out QUICK!!!!

Last night we put up most of the new fence and set up the electric for the steer pasture.... Tonight we just have to go straight across to block off the wooded area..... then out they go....

Today Colton and I have a lot to get done.... Fresh bedding for both heifer pens, the goat pen, and the meat chickens pen.... We also have a row of red beets to get in the garden.... and a bag full of iris' to plant.... If we have time, we will weed the flower beds too.... I also have laundry to get done....

Tomorrow is the last day of school for West Perry..... I think I'm just as excited as T.J. is..... 2 1/2 months without having to walk to the bus.... Hard to believe summer is actually here....

Well I'm off here to get started on my day.... and maybe something for breakfast....

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: