Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Half way through the week!

Well I did try to update yesterday, it actually said it saved & posted, but now that I check, it's not there.... Hmmm.....

Anyhow, I've had a few issues with my internet..... Friday ~ Monday I was unable to do anything online...... I've called my phone company, they'll be here Friday to replace the lines from the pole to the house..... We'll see if that helps.....

Friday was the last day of school..... I'm kinda glad for it..... Now it's not so much of a rush in the morning..... Scott had a 3 day weekend, Friday & Saturday he hunted groundhog...... he walked & walked.... but saw nothing.... the winner of the contest came in with only 6..... wasn't the best of weather, too HOT!!!!

We had a great day Sunday at the flea market.... it was HOT though..... we sold water, & soda too.... sold out of 2 cases of water by 9:30AM..... We made about $115.00, and was packed up & gone by 12:45PM.... In the afternoon we went swimming at Dale & Lori's...... It was NICE!

Monday, again HOT!! Colton & I went swimming at Dale & Lori's..... he swam almost the whole time we were there, 5 1/2 hours...... in the evening we went to Scott's Mom's for supper, and Scott fixed her lawn mower......

Tuesday, yes you've guessed it.... HOT!!!! Colton and I did a bunch of things around the house..... in the afternoon, we started barn chores early to get them done before Scott came home..... while at the barn, Colton's dad came (early)..... that was kinda nice..... I finished up, just as Scott was coming down the road..... Kevin came over to visit...... We had decided to go out to eat.... So we went to the Blain Hotel (Scott, myself, Kevin, & Tony).... Kevin treated! that was nice..... While at supper, it rained..... Not a lot, but enough...... After supper, we weeded the garden.....

Today will be a day of dusting, scrubbing floors, vacuuming, & re potting a few plants outside...... Tonight we may go to Colton's game..... It's his last home game..... We also need to get the grass mowed, & finish re tilling the garden......

Have a great Wednesday.....

No comments: