Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday, and all is well.....

It's a bright and beautiful day already.... High's in the 80*'s for today.... Rain coming tonight & tomorrow....

I have to work more in the garden.... We were hoping to get it all done Sunday, but of course things happen.... I have to get my beans & cucumbers in yet.... I am getting free strawberry plants from Lori, that will be nice in years to come....

We went last night and got fencing & posts off of Dale & Lori.... some of the posts we will use in the pasture by the barn.... the rest will go to another chicken run.... We also went to Blain Supply last night to pick up some feed I needed.... While there something caught my eye in the first aisle.... It was a food mill, to make sauces, babyfood, etc.... I've been wanting one, since I borrowed Deb's 2 years ago to make my applesauce.... But haven't been able to find them for under $100.00.... this was $49.95.... It's sitting in my kitchen... I can't wait until fall for apples....

Today I have lots to get done... I have a load of towels out on the line already, plus I have Scottie's laundry, Darren's laundry, and Darren's sheets to get done & out on the line.... I am also hoping to vacuum out the window sills, scrub the woodwork in the bathroom, change the catbox, scrub the kitchen floor, change the bird cages, & vacuum the living room.... Plus I have gardening & flowers to transplant outside.....

Guess I better get going.... things don't clean themselves.... Have a great Tuesday.....

No comments: