Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The sun is trying to peak through.......

Maybe I can get a load of laundry out yet..... I really miss not being able to put any out....

Colton has my living room ripped apart so he could make a "fort".... oh well, he's having fun....

I cleaned my whole bathroom, scrubbed the kitchen floor, did a complete change over of the cat box, & made my bed this morning.... I know some of these items were on yesterdays list, but it was just too nice out yesterday to stay in and clean..... After the floor dries, I might go back over it for an extra scrub..... I also need to vacuum the living room & my bedroom... also all my window sills....

I spent a while yesterday clipping coupons and comparing them with sales flyers.... I have always been a "tightwad" but now even more so..... with gas at $4.00/ gallon, I've got to save any way I can.... the amish store provides a great savings for me on most items.... but if I can combine a trip, and use my coupons plus mail in rebates to get something cheaper, I will.... Rite Aid and Dollar General both offer great mail in rebates.... It's worth the extra time I spend....

My garden is coming along great.... I guess I'll be putting in another row of beets.... I already have one row (and I'm the only one who eats them), so I thought I'd give Jeff the rest of the seeds, but he has some already.... I am hoping to be able to sell my "extra" produce this year....

I need to spend about an hour downstairs organizing my 3 freezers, I may be able to shut one off.... I need to take "inventory" on what I have.... I may need to order another pig soon.... My chickens will soon be ready for butchering.... I also need to take inventory of my pantry shelf, for BBQ sauce, ketchup, etc....

Well I'm off to check my kitchen floor... Make it a productive Wednesday....

No comments: