Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Monday, It's Humid, & I'm Tired......

We had a full weekend..... A lot got done..... And we were able to visit with friends too....

Friday evening, we put fresh bedding in the heifer pens at the barn..... Saturday, Scott worked.... So I did my basic cleaning, laundry, etc.... & picked some peas..... After Scott came home from work, we fed all the animals.... then went to Shermans Dale to the store..... we needed bags & freezer paper for chicken butchering...... We stopped in at Chad & Jess', they got back from their honeymoon & had some gifts for us.... We had a great time.... visiting, & eating.... Sunday we spent a few hours butchering chickens.... Well actually Scott did most of the work.... He killed, skinned, cleaned out, & cut up.... All I had to do was a little more clean up, & pack it away.... We got 8 done.... Then Jeff & Deb brought pizza over, and visited a while....

Today I have a bunch of things I want to get done.... dishes, laundry, vacuum living room & bedroom, swiffer kitchen & bathroom, clean back porch, put laundry away, and dust..... Tonight Scott will butcher 5 more chickens.... these are his Mom's.... she'll be here to take them home to finish them & freeze.....

Well, I better get a jump in the day.....It's Monday.... Make it a great one!

No comments: