Saturday, May 31, 2008

Calling for rain today....

But who am I to complain..... We need the rain, the sun, the heat.... to make everything grow....

Our garden is doing great! Scott re~tilled the row where I had planted broccoli.... it never grew, so I'll be putting my garlic in that row.... hoping to get that done today..... I think the tomato plants grew overnight..... they doubled in size....... I still have beans, beets, cukes, & carrots to get in this week.....

Darren's truck went to the transmission guy this week.... it ended up being the torque converter froze up.... that is something easy & cheap to fix at home.... So we have to run out there to grab that today..... He'll make the truck work until he can save for a newer car.....

I might try to hit a few yard sales before the rain comes.... maybe.... I do have a lot to get done inside today..... We are going to Dale & Lori's this evening for supper, and just to hang out.... It's been a while since we've seen them.....

Well I'm off to get something done.... Making the most of a rainy day....

No comments: