Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3rd.......

Well, another Saturday is here and started...... It's overcast and gloomy..... Scott was supposed to work today, but he is home.... Clee gave him the day off (well on call anyhow)...... he will have next Saturday off too for a tux fitting.... then he works the next 3 Saturdays.......

So anyhow, we will get Lilly's "winter" pen cleaned out today, and get the babies put in there..... then I will clean out the babies old pen, and move the meat chicks in there.... Maybe we will clean out the rest of the barn today too.... It does need done.....

I also have a few things to do inside the house today..... dust, vacuum, & get rid of cobwebs...... Maybe I can get Scott to put up my ceiling fan...... We got it at the auction last night for $5.00...... brand new still in the box.....

The auction was good last night.... We bought quite a few things to resell, and a few things for ourselves..... I got a beautiful dresser, that almost matches my bed, & other dresser..... for only $25.00, it is taller than me.....

So anyhow, this is not getting my day going..... Have a great Saturday.....

No comments: