Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday, and the sun is shining......

Well yesterday was Tony's 19th b~day..... We had burgers & dogs on the grill for him.... He received a couple cards, and 1 e~card..... He left for NY last evening..... He will get to see his baby sister for the first time..... She will be 3 months old next week....

I have a few things to get done here at the house today..... I want to wash the sheets and get them outside on the lines..... I will also head to Deb's for a hair cut this morning..... Tonight I have a "party" to go to.... like pampered chef..... Tomorrow we head to the flea market.... Should have a good crowd..... Monday we may be heading out to a new flea market..... We are still trying to find all the info about it.....

Well I'm off to get something done before heading out! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: