Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry for my absence.......

I am sorry for not writing very regularly.... With spring in full swing here were are busier than ever...... This place is really coming along.... a far cry from the way it looked when we moved in almost 2 years ago...... We are still cleaning up piles of messes from former tenets......

My flower beds are nicer than ever.... I seem to be coming along with a "green thumb"..... I am more patient now with things..... It really makes a difference...... The garden is coming along really nice..... We are putting down weed mat & mushroom soil, between each plant & each row too.....

Oh yeah, for those of you that haven't heard yet.... We had another calf born last week..... A bull calf..... I let T.J. name him..... Carl..... what a cutie......

Last week I went out and got myself 3 nice hanging baskets..... I told Scott that was good enough for Mother's Day..... Tony brought me home a beautiful hanging basket..... So now I have 4.... enough to cover the front porch.....

Tonight Scott built me a new pen for the baby goats...... it is nice.... and they seem to enjoy all the extra space..... Tomorrow I plan to move the 27 meat birds to their new home (where the baby goats were)..... they need more room..... they are almost completely feathered now..... and getting BIG!...... I also need to clean out the rabbit hutch & clean out the big steer waterer.....

Well that is all for now..... I have a few more things to get done this evening..... Good night.....

No comments: