Friday, May 23, 2008

The start to the "BIG" Memorial Day weekend!

It is Friday..... we all have a LONG weekend..... It seems the weather around here will be beautiful......

The past 2 days have been "horrible".... I have not been home, and we all know how much I hate that.... But that is in the past.... we will not dwell on it now.... I can only look forward......

Today, I have a ton of housework to do.... and lots of laundry..... I also want to get some morning glories planted & the front yard mowed.....

Our weekend will be full of "Flea Marketing"..... Selling anyhow.... I may set up a yard sale in my yard tomorrow.... A neighbor is having one, up back the road..... So who knows.......

Well I am not really into writing today, and I have LOTS to get done.... I will update again when I have more time..... Enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: