Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is it really only Thursday?

I woke with a bad headache this morning.... And if I try to turn my head to the left, I get a sharp pain in my neck.... Must have slept wrong.... I did take some motrin about 30 minutes ago, so we'll see how it goes.... I have a lot I'd like to get done today, mostly little things, but it all adds up......

We've had a busy couple a days..... I made a new flower bed by the garage, complete with mountain stone around it..... I planted a few marrigolds & pansies in pots, and put wildflower seed in to grow..... Finally finished the flower bed around the barn..... Colton and I dug out the mountain stone yesterday for it..... I do want to plant a few morning glories over there yet..... Last night Scott & I put weedcloth & mushroom soil around all our tomato plants & in the walkways in the garden..... We had some extra mushroom soil so we brought it out to the front yard & used it around the electric pole in my front yard.... I tried having a flower bed there last year, but weeds took over, FAST..... so this year we put the weedcloth down then the mushroom soil..... When I'm ready to plant, I'll just dig through the mushroom soil & cut an X in the weedcloth & plant.....

Scott started cleaning out the barn (well the one outside pen anyhow....).... tonight we plan to get all the barn stalls cleaned & re~bedded..... Won't take long once we get started.....

It was confirmed there was bear at the neighbors house..... She had 3 rabbits "stolen", and a few cages destoyed..... She called the cops, thinking a person did it.... they ended up finding the bear tracks coming in & going out..... Another neighbor saw it last night......

I am off here, maybe get a few things done before Colton gets here...... Have a great day!

No comments: