Monday, April 21, 2008

This beautiful weather.....

Really gets people motivated....

Friday evening we finally finished fixing the fence, and Scott cleared most of the brush and briers from around the fencing..... Then at about 11:30PM, the skid loader got stuck, in the crick.....

Saturday, Scott had to work... so I had the truck all day.... I ran to the Dollar Store & to Karn's..... Only because Scott needed a new coffee pot (his broke that morning).... I then spent the rest of the day cleaning, doing laundry, & planting flowers..... Around 4:00, Pappy dropped Scott off... Time to get the skid loader out of the crick..... It ended up me using the truck to pull it out.... Jeff & Deb came over for a cookout.... Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, Mac Salad, Soda, & Tea to eat..... (great now I'm hungry again!)..... After we ate, Scott & Jeff were outside and decided to move the big cattle to the pasture.... All went well for the most part.... Flower & Blossom decided to give us a run; well them anyhow, I was in the truck acting as a "gate" for the pasture....

Sunday, we spent the morning moving the water trough to the pasture for the cows, moved the meat chicks to the barn (they were starting to "stink" up my house).... Then the rain came pouring down.... We sat for a while in the barn watching the animals.... We spent the rest of the afternoon in the house watching the Discovery Channel, Deadliest Catch....

Today, was Monday of course..... I put T.J. on the bus, Colton got here early.... Him and I worked hard today... He loves helping me.... We changed the living room around, vacuumed under everything, really dusted everything..... I washed the flannel sheets and they're hanging on the line.... Tonight Scott mowed the whole lawn, while I ran to town for banking, to pick up lunch meat, and fill the truck with gas..... When I got back, he was still mowing, so I weeded almost all my flower beds..... We are now watching a Hallmark movie that was on last night, we DVR'd it.... It's called "Sweet Nothing in my Ear".... So far a great movie.....

Well have a great week!

No comments: