Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18th!

Isn't this weather wonderful! I have ALL the windows open, 2nd day in a row..... spring/summer sheets are finally on the line, and ready to go on the bed..... I spent some time yesterday & today planting seeds.... I am now done with planting until May..... Unless I decide to throw in a row of potatoes to have some fresh throughout the summer....

Last night Scott did more work on the drain, he finished the pipe out to the pasture & leveled out the ground.... He also fixed some fence posts that had come out of the ground.... While he was busy doing that, I went with Jess to David's Bridal.... Dress alterations..... Just the hem needs adjusted on mine.... about 3 ~ 4 inches off.....

We hope to have the cattle out in the pasture by Sunday.... I can't wait to see little Blossom out for the first time.... Tonight we are moving the baby meat chicks to the barn.... They are little "poop" machines..... so out of my living room they go..... 8 weeks till butcher time!

No comments: