Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Wednesday......


Here is a pic of the cattle out in the pasture... and Scott at the garden.... This was taken Sunday while it was raining..... From right to left : Blossom (born day after Christmas), Shiner (next to calf, soon I hope), Dipper, Flower (Blossom's mama), Mo (Big Daddy), & Patchy....

Yesterday was a good day.... I got a lot accomplished during the day, everything I wanted to, plus some! Made Chicken Cassarole for supper (Boneless chicken breast, egg noodle, corn, cream of mushroom, & milk; baked all together)....

Last night Scott moved the trailer out into the driveway & helped me unload everything..... I spent the next 2 hours sorting through flea market stuff.... wiping things off, re~boxing it all, and re~stacking in the trailer..... While I was busy into that, Scott started cleaning out the garage.... the 1st bay is done & the trailer is back in there.... We had 2 skid loader buckets full to burn.....

Today I am washing things to put back in the trailer for the flea market..... Then I have dishes, Scottie's laundry, regular bathroom cleaning, fill the bird feeders, sweep the kitchen & bathroom, and vacuum the living room..... I also need to get outside and clean up the picnic table and the yard around it..... I'm not sure what's for supper yet, I asked Scott what he wants and got the typical answer "whatever you make is fine with me".... It's to be 74* and sunny today, maybe steaks on the grill.....

Have a great day, I'm off to get my work started!

No comments: