Tuesday, April 8, 2008

.............................

Well it's Tuesday.... seems like it should be so much later in the week....

Last night I got my hair cut, and we hung out for a few minutes with Jeff & Deb....

Today wasn't too exciting... I spent the day cleaning the baby chicks, feeding the kid goats, my regular housework, and laundry.... At 5:00 we left here for Colton's 1st day of t~ball.... after practice & his Mom showed up, Scott & I went to the local pizza place for supper... When we got home I came in and cleaned out the coffee pot, and washed the kid milk bottles.... Scott installed his new hitch on our utility trailer.... Now we are relaxing....

Can't wait until Sunday, hoping to get out to the flea market for the first time this season!

Have a great night!

No comments: