Monday, April 7, 2008

It's been a while!

It's been a while.... Sorry! We have been so busy around here......

Last week we went to a livestock auction.... came home with 3 laying hens, 8 baby chicks (not sure what they are), and 3 kid goats (not sure the age) 2 does & a buck..... Next week our 25 meat chicks come.....

We have started taking the plastic off the windows : ) ..... yeah I can see again; LOL! Scott did some work on the riding mower, & got new tubes for the tires.... He started mowing the pasture yesterday...... I bought 48 tomato plants, and most of the other seeds I need for the garden.... I planted about 140 green pepper plants today.... I figuare until I thin them out, and then give some to Mom, Jeff, and plant the rest for here.... I'll have enough to freeze & sell.... I am going to make my garden pay me this year! I am planting about twice as much as I need......

Tomorrow Colton starts T~ball..... and in 2 weeks he gets registered for kindergarten...... I still can't believe I'll be putting him on the bus in just 4 months......

Well it's getting late, and I have a few more things to get done!
Have a great week! Welcome spring!

No comments: