Thursday, April 10, 2008

The SUN IS SHINING!!!!!

Well today the sun is finally shining, for the first time in 4 days!!!!

Last night we finally got that old tiller running.... Yes it's ancient but hey it was free, and seems to do a good job..... So while Scott was tilling the garden, I did dishes & planted 24 broccoli seeds.....

Today I have just a few things I need to get done..... Laundry is all caught up, so today I will take the throw blankets from the living room..... (Scott tightened my clothesline, so I can hang things without worrying about them dragging the ground)..... I think I also might wipe down my kitchen cabinets, and my woodwork in the kitchen....

Tonight Colton has t~ball, so I will run him to that.... then come back and help Scott in the garden where I can.....

The baby chicks are getting BIG!!! I've got to put something over the top of the box, they keep flying out! LOL! They are so cute though.... I still have no idea what breed they are, or if the are hens or roosters..... The 3 new hens I have in the chicken coop are doing well..... Everyone seems to be getting along.... Theres still a little "pecking" order being established.... The kid goats are getting big..... Drinking 3 bottles a day..... I am keeping hay & grain available at all times right now, so they can get used to it.....

Well I better get my day going! Have a great Thursday!!!!

No comments: