Friday, August 1, 2008

A new month.... Welcome August.....

Can you believe it August? Scottie's birthday is in 4 days.... he'll be 22..... Also my niece Alexus...... She'll be 6..... Before we know it fall will be here.... then the dreaded winter.....

Our garden is coming along great.... We canned 7 quarts of tomatoes already..... And I've pulled about 1/2 the onions.... Beans are blossoming.....

The blazer is working great..... I'm enjoying have the freedom to go whenever I need to or want too.... We still have a few things to get done on it..... but it's all minor.....

I have finally made a decision on a job.... After searching for over a month, with no success.... I'm just going to keep babysitting..... Colton's family is happy for that.....

We are still house hunting.... we still have 5 months..... so we're not stressing out ..... yet..... A place will come to us.....

So anyhow.... Today I have laundry, a little dusting, I have to hang the onions, then I have to run to the store for water (to resell at the flea market), & swing by and pay the rent.....

Have a great day..... & weekend too!!!!!



No comments: