Thursday, July 24, 2008

it's been 11 days.....

Guess I've been busy.... and I just really haven't been in the mood to write lately.... A few things have changed....

I got a vehicle.... a 1995 Chevy Blazer.... 4 door.... maroon..... for $1,000.00 (and I get to make payments, since I just can't pull out $1,000.00 in cash....).... it has a few minor issues.... but no big deal....

Darren's truck was hauled off to the junk yard on Tuesday.... he got $300.00 for it.... now he 's saving for something else....

Tony's car has made it's way home.... Scottie is slowly fixing it up....

This past weekend Scott & I hit up 2 flea markets..... made over $300.00 for about 13 hours of "work".... Next Saturday (Aug 2nd) is another big day in Port Royal for a flea market, so weather permitting, we'll set up there again.....

I have a full day today..... dishes, laundry, swiffering the kitchen, bathroom, & living room, also dusting, & cleaning the bathroom..... and I promised Colton a ride in the "new car".....

So until another time, make it a great one!!!!!!!!!

No comments: