Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh, it's only Wednesday.....

Could this week go any slower? Yesterday I spent half the day thinking it was Wednesday, only to get a shock when I glanced at the calender..... I am so tired today.....

We are still looking for a house.... I am waiting for a return call about a place for rent..... Hoping to get in this week sometime to look at the place..... I am going to call Lisa today .... She is the one who will be helping us with the possibilities of buying..... We'll see.....

Looks like rain today..... I need to get out & mow over at the barn..... Just a little strip there & one by the garage..... then I need to vacuum & dust the living room & bedroom.... scrub the bathroom..... move the fridge & clean behind it.... and put dishes away......

This is short, I have to get up & motivated..... Have a great day!

No comments: