Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday....

Well another weekend has come and gone.... It is Sunday evening.... We are relaxing watching one of my favorite reality shows, Big Brother 10.... tonight is the first show of the season....

Mr. Moe Man (our bull) has finally made his way to a new home.... Paul & his son, Kevin, came to pick him up last night..... Scott, Jeff, and Kevin(Hart) helped them load him up.... We stopped by this evening to "visit" him.... He's a happy boy.... In a pen with 4 "women", all the silage & hay he can eat, at all times.... He's not gonna want to come home.... LOL....

Today Scott went to Jeff's and helped him work on his chicken coop.... I did some light house work, then headed over there myself.... Deb & I hung out playing online (they have DSL....).... then we all went to Little Buffalo to the lake, for some kayaking & lunch.... Of course the rain came early, & we got rained out....

I was down in the garden this evening.... checked on my garlic.... it's doing pretty good.... Looked at all my tomato "bushes".... and was finally able to get a couple cherry tomatoes that were ripe.... another week or so & the beans should be starting with blossoms, then we'll be having beans coming out our ears AGAIN.... but that's ok, we'll make some money selling them.... my onions are getting HUGE..... and they are so tasty....my pepper plants, I'm not really sure what is happening there.... but they are small still.... I guess maybe by September I might be able to get a few peppers off there.... I might try going to the amish greenhouse and see of they are still selling pepper plants..... Just to get a few good ones in the ground.....

So anyhow.... Tomorrow is Monday.... I have some important things to take care..... more packing of course.... Scott wants all the "little" things from our room packed..... I also need to call a dog groomer for Bear, since our clippers broke about 1/2 way through the job..... then I will be calling a mortgage finacial consultant.... (We're going to try and buy a place of our own....).... I would also like to get out into the garden & pull a few weeds.... the ground will be nice & soft thanks to all the rain we've had so far..... (At 8PM, we already had 1.6" in the rain gauge..... and it's still raining.....)....

Also, please remember my sister in law, Kim, in your prayers.... she's going in for surgery Tuesday, to have a new pacemaker put in.... Thank you....

Have a great Monday.....

Good Night....

No comments: