Friday, August 15, 2008

People are soooo stupid.....

I am still so surprised at some people.... and honestly I should not have been..... but when we send in 3 steer at their request, and then they back out on you at the very last minute.... I have every right to be ticked off.... but ya know what, I'm over it.... (maybe.... lol).....

Anyhow.... I have the day off today.... so far I haven't done much of anything.... I do have a few plans for today though.... dishes, laundry, vacuum the living room & our bedroom, scrub the bathroom, & swiffer the kitchen.... Also if it dries up outside, I plan to pick tomatoes & beans....

For the weekend, we plan to set up at the 2 flea markets, of course....

Anyhow, this is a short one.... I'm off here to get some housework done....

Have a great one....

No comments: