Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday evening.... and all is well.....


Well lets see if this surprises my Mom..... she didn't have to call and remind me to update my blog.... LOL....


We've had a very good & accomplished weekend.... We were supposed to go to flea markets both days, but didn't make it to any.... Saturday we woke to the truck gone (Tony used it, and didn't come home).... and today we were just tired, and made the "executive" decision to stay home.... So over the last 2 days we've gotten sooo much done....

  • all the onions are pulled & hung....
  • the weeds are all pulled & mowed around & in the garden....
  • Lilly is moved and eating happily.....
  • picked 1/2 a laundry basket of tomatoes....
  • cleaned the basement & under the front porch....
  • organized the freezers....
  • went through the canning shelves (had some things to toss).....
  • got all Scott & I's laundry & towels washed, dried, and put away.....
Made a great supper tonight..... Venison tenderloin, baked potatoes, & corn..... YUMMY!!!!

Well I am off to relax & spend some time with my hubby.... Make it a great week.....

No comments: