Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday..... & We're headed to the races tonight....

Figured I'd better write before my Mom gets on me about it.... Although I see she hasn't written in hers in a while either..... But anyhow, back to me.....

I seem to be addicted to the new Lifetime Movie Network..... They play such good movies.... It really gets me in trouble.... LOL....

I have been busy in the garden.... and started canning tomatoes yesterday..... I have more to do today, & probably tomorrow too.... and I also have 3 five gallon buckets of cucumbers coming for pickles....

Saturday, we set up at the flea market in Port Royal.... made about $65.00.... and I bought some green peppers from the Amish.... Scott spent the day Sunday cutting & chopping for me.... We kept 1 grocery bag for stuffed peppers this week.... while Scott was chopping, Scottie & I went over the mountain.... He needed a new cell phone from verizon & I needed to get one activated for Darren with AT&T.... Well I ended up with a new phone, the LG SHINE.... I activated my old one for Darren..... Scottie never did get a new one....

But anyhow.... today will be filled with more canning.... and laundry.... I also need to plan supper for the boys.... Scott and I are going to the races down at Williams Grove..... Tony Stewart & Kasey Kahne will be there racing with the Sprint Cars.... We are so excited....

So until another day.... make it a great one....

No comments: