Sunday, September 7, 2008

We had some rain.....

Good Sunday evening..... It has been a great weekend.....

Yesterday, we got RAIN.... it was the remnants of "Hanna"..... Scott worked all day.... the boys all did their own thing.... I had the house almost all to myself.... I did my housework, then settled in and finished the book I was reading.... I had lots of time "left" until Scott was to come, so I lazied on the couch & watched a movie..... till it was over I went to feed the steer, and moved Bear to the barn (his dog house was full of water from the rain.....).... After Scott came home, we headed off to Shermans Dale to Chad & Jessica's..... Had a great time..... Chili for supper, birthday cake after that (it was her sisters birthday).....

Today, we slept in a little..... while Scott was still getting around, I went to the barn, started laundry, & loaded the dishwasher..... I then made Scott's breakfast (oatmeal & coffee)..... he read his newspaper.... Around 11, we headed out to Jeff & Deb's..... Scott helped Jeff with more chicken coop building (by the end of the week, we should be able to move chickens in).... I helped with various things.... Deb & I cleaned the car port (only to bring out Halloween decorations for the party).... made supper; ribs, chicken breast, potatoes, & cantaloupe.....

Now we are home relaxing, watching Ice Road Truckers (one of our favorite shows)......

Tomorrow is Darren's 18th birthday..... I know, it's hard to believe.... we are taking him out to supper @ Red Lobster..... he's excited.....

Well until next time.... Make it a great one......

No comments: