Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 28, 2008....

We had a great weekend despite the rain.... Our Moving/Yard Sale was great yesterday.... We made over $110.... The stuff that is left, I have a guy coming to pick up tomorrow.... In the evening we were invited over to Jeff & Deb's for supper.... We had to take the chickens over anyhow, so we agreed.... It was a great time....

Today we slept in a little, then relaxed ALL morning.... in the afternoon, I took the kids shopping.... It was myself, Darren, Tony, Nikki, Amy, Julie, & Chelsea.... We went to the Volunteers of America, a Halloween costume store, Wendy's for lunch & Wal~Mart.... A great time.... Those kids.... laugh, laugh.....

This week will be a busy one.... All of us getting ready to move.... The boys met with their landlord last night, & paid the first months rent.... this Friday they will give the security deposit & move in.... Next week we will move.... I can't wait....

So, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my evening.... We are watching the Amazing Race Season Premiere.... Have a Great Week....

No comments: