Monday, September 15, 2008

Cattle are gone....

We are officially bored this morning.... no animals to feed..... all that's left is the chickens (they'll be going tomorrow), then of course the cats, dog, & 2 birds....

We will spend the next 2 weeks cleaning the barn & chicken coops out.... cleaning out the garage.... and getting ready for our moving sale.... then the 1st week of October we should be moving....

The boys should be moved into their place by then.....

So many changes at 1 time.... not sure I can handle all of this.... LOL....

Anyhow.... Darren turned 18 last week.... we had a great night out.... we took him to Red Lobster, then to WalMart.... Tuesday, TJ turned 8.... we went over for her birthday supper.... Wednesday & Thursday I believe we stayed home..... Friday we went out with Chad & Jess, Dale, & Kevin.... had a great time.... Saturday was Colton's birthday party, hard to believe that little boy will be 6 tomorrow.... Yesterday, all the cattle left.... that was work in itself.....

Today, I have the basics as far as cleaning & laundry are concerned.... then after Colton goes to school, I have to run to the bank, Kreider's Mill, & Blain Supply..... I also have phone calls to make (gotta get this fuel oil tank filled, & need tire prices).... this evening I have to run to Landisburg to meet Lori & pay off my Blazer.....

So anyhow.... I'm off to get laundry started....

No comments: